Hey, everyone! I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by P.S. It’s Peri! She has a great blog about being homeschooled through high school! You can check it out here!
The Liebster Award is an award passed around from blogger to blogger. The word Liebster is German, meaning sweet, kind, nice, dear, lovely, pleasant, valued, and endearing. Here are the rules for this award!
1. Thank your nominator and provide a link to their blog site. (Don’t forget to tell me
when you post your answers so that I can read them!)
2. Answer the questions presented by the nominator.
3. Nominate several other bloggers and write them some new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Liebster Award logo on your post.
What’s something you’re passionate about and why?
One thing that I’m passionate about is music! It’s powerful, inspiring, encouraging, motivating, and memorable. Whether it’s a hymn, bluegrass song, jazz tune, classical composition, or movie score, all music has a purpose. As I answer these questions, I am listening to the soundtrack of “Little Women” on Spotify! It brings such joy to my heart that I can’t explain! I could never imagine a life without hearing or making music!
One weird food you like?
Hmm. . . A weird food that I like? I can’t think of anything out of the ordinary, but I do seem to be obsessed with chocolate milk! I often get the quart bottle and drink the whole thing on car rides!
Favorite part of the day?
I’d have to say that early afternoons and dusk are my two favorite times of day, especially in the summer!
Easter is my favorite holiday for sure! It’s the time we celebrate the most important event in history, the death and resurrection of Jesus! Without this happening, Heaven couldn’t be our eternal home! Easter also comes with the springtime, which makes it all the more wonderful!
A random fact about you?
A random fact about me is that I love history! I find it so fascinating and captivating! It’s so exciting to learn about the times in which my ancestors lived! I’m always dreaming of the bygone days!
My Questions for the Nominees
1) What’s your favorite tropical animal?
2) What are two fiction books that you couldn’t live without? (For those of you who are
authors, preferably choose books that were written by someone else, even if yours
3) If you had to decorate a cake, what would it look like?
4) What is the most important thing you have accomplished in your life thus far?
5) What are your top three movies to watch with your family?
6) If you had to choose between living in the past or the future for a week, which would
you choose? Why?
How would you answer these questions?
Anyone can comment below with their answers, too! I’d love to read them!