To introduce myself: My name is Megan Joy. I’m a Christian homeschool graduate who enjoys dressing vintage and regularly declaring my fondness for the olden days.
I love to sew, write books, and create short films. I’m a competitive Irish dancer, archer, horseback rider, and musician, and if you lived nearby, you would probably hear me playing one of my four musical instruments outside under a canopy of trees!
Things to know about me, I:
- have really long hair (32 inches) and I’ve only cut it once
- daydream about 110% of my day away
- consider Anne of Green Gables a kindred spirit
- am deathly allergic to peanuts, and allergic to soy
- have written half a dozen books and hope to one day get them published